|| Enquiries and further
Should you have any questions,
please contact Laurence Douai:
14 avenue Marianna
F-06000 Nice - France
Phone: +33 (0)4 93 53 00 10
Fax: +33 (0)4 93 53 00 39
|Registration for EUROGIN 2010 is no longer available on the website.
However, registrations can be made onsite at the EUROGIN 2010 congress welcome desk at the Grimaldi Forum in Monte-Carlo during the following times:
Tuesday, February 16: 15h00 – 19h00
Wednesday, February 17: 7h30 – 18h00
Thursday, February 18: 7h30 – 18h00
Friday: February 19: 7h30 – 18h00
Saturday, February 20: 7h30 – 15h00
Payment can be made by credit card (VISA or Mastercard only) or cash (no checks).
We look forward to meet you at EUROGIN 2010 in Monte-Carlo.
Individual Registration Fees
Individual registration rates are as follows:
|(in Euros - €)
|Early registration (before September 15, 2009)*
|Advance registration (after September 15, 2009 *)
|On-site rate (after December 18, 2009)
* Postmark beeing the only valid proof
** Presentation of relevant ID required
Group rates (minimum 20 persons): on request, please contact the EUROGIN office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment of the registration fee includes the following:
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Cocktail
- Access to the Training Course on Feb. 17, 2010
- Access to all sessions of the meeting, including WACC Forum
- Coffee breaks
- Program and presentation handouts
The registration form must be returned to the Registration Office (Tradotel Riviera) with the corresponding payment. No registration will be accepted without prior proof of payment (copy of bank transfer order or credit card details).
The acknowledgement of receipt will be issued after payment has been received.
Methods of payment:
- Credit Card: Visa - Mastercard
- Check in euros payable to EUROGIN for French participants only
- Bank transfer (add 20 euros for fees in case of payment by transfer). If you want to pay by bank transfer, please contact us for the bank references.
Cancellation policy for Registration:
Cancellation of registrations must be made in writing (letter, e-mail, fax) to the registration office (TRADOTEL RIVIERA). Refunds, if applicable, will be issued after the congress only.
- Before December 18, 2009: 50% refund (after the conference).
- After December 18, 2009: no refund.
Replacements received after December 18, 2009 are considered as new registrations and are subject to payment of the full registration fee at the on-site rate.