|| Any questions?
Logistics and Registration
Phone: +35 1 213 24 50 40
Fax: +35 1 213 24 50 50
For group registrations, please
the Eurogin office.
Phone: +33-1 48 88 96 24
or +33-1 .44 40 01 20
on Tuesdays 14.30 - 18.30
or Thursdays 9.30 - 18.30
Fax: +33-1 47 66 74 70
|Advance registration is closed now.
New registrations can only be made onsite at the Lisbon congress center.
How to register?
- Online registration: CLOSED
- By Fax: please send the registration form completed (including payment details) by fax to the following number: +35 1 213 24 50 50
- By postal mail: please send the registration form completed (including payment details) to the following address:
Rua Garrett 61-3°
P-1200-203, Lisboa - Portugal,
Individual Registration Fees
Individual registration rates are as follows:
|(in Euros - €)
|Early registration (Before December 15, 2010)*
|Advance registration (Before March 28, 2011)*
|On-site rate (From March 28, 2011)
* Postmark beeing the only valid proof
** Presentation of relevant ID required
The registration fee includes:
- Training Course on May 8, 2011
- Access to all sessions of the meeting
- Welcome Cocktail
- Coffee breaks
- Free public transport in Lisbon
(for registrations received before April 15, 2011)
Group rates (minimum 20 persons): on request, please contact the EUROGIN office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment of the registration fee includes the following:
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Cocktail
- Access to the Training Course on May 8, 2011
- Access to all sessions of the meeting, including WACC Forum
- Coffee breaks
- Program and presentation handouts
The registration form must be returned to the Registration Office (AIMS International) with the corresponding payment. No registration will be accepted without prior proof of payment (copy of bank transfer order or credit card details).
The acknowledgement of receipt will be issued after payment has been received.
Methods of payment:
- Credit card: American Express – Mastercard - Visa
- Check in euros payable to EUROGIN for French participants only
- Bank transfer (add 20 euros for fees in case of payment by transfer). If you want to pay by bank transfer, please contact us for the bank references.
Cancellation policy for Registration:
Cancellation of registrations must be made in writing (letter, e-mail, fax) to the registration office (AIMS International). Refunds, if applicable, will be issued after the congress only.
- Before March 31, 2011: 50% refund (after the conference).
- After March 31, 2011: no refund.
Replacements received after March 31, 2011 are considered as new registrations and are subject to payment of the full registration fee at the on-site rate.