Eastern European Regional Workshops Central and Eastern Europe - Russia
HPV and Head & Neck ForumDraft progam
HPV and DermatovenereologyDraft progam
Satellite Training Courses
The event endeavors to translate scientific and evidence based research into clinical practice while highlighting the following aspects:
- recent advances and updated scientific insights in HPV screening, testing and management
- the impact of HPV and associated cancers on public health,
- strategies to prevent and treat HPV related diseases
- exchanging information on early detection, new diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and prevention strategies including screening and HPV vaccination.
- Speakers include international leaders from academic, government and private sectors who will discuss and exchange ideas on issues relevant to both individuals and public health.
Speakers include international leaders from academic, government and private organizations, representatives of medical and scientific societies as well as womens' health associations who will discuss and exchange ideas on issues relevant to both individuals and public health.
Reduced registration fees for Central and Eastern European countries!
Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.