Abstract Submission Deadline: October 1, 2014, (Extended to October 22nd)
An abstract is considered to be received only if the author has received a formal acknowledgement of receipt from the Congress Secretariat.
When submitting an abstract, please indicate if the abstract is intended for:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- No preference
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Title of abstract;
- Family name and initials of all authors;
- Details of affiliation of all author(s): institution, city, country;
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel., fax);
- PLEASE NOTE: Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words.
Notification of abstract acceptance to authors:
By October 30, 2014
All abstracts are reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right to:
1. Select the abstracts relevant to the sessions;
2. Decide on final form of presentation;
3. The Committee will accept 1 abstract for presentation per presenting author;
4. Abstracts will be fully accepted and scheduled in the final Scientific Program only upon receipt of payment in full for registration.
If you have any questions, please call the EUROGIN secretariat at either of the following numbers:
- +33 144 40 01 20
- +33 148 88 96 24