ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: AUGUST 27, 2019
Late breaker deadline :
on request – strict conditions to be complied with.
All abstracts must be submitted through the online abstract submission system.
Abstract submission open soon.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Submission of an abstract implies the commitment that the presenting author registers for the EUROGIN 2019 Congress and that financial resources to attend are available;
- Authors are requested to register within 10 days after having received their provisional notification of acceptance.
Abstracts of authors not registered by September 15, 2019 will not be taken into consideration for the final program.
Abstract presenters who would like to benefit from the early bird registration rate (deadline is July 15) are advised to submit their abstract before July 05, 2019 and send a short notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
They will then receive notification of acceptance/refusal which will allow them to register at the early bird rate.
If the abstract presenter is registered with a group, please inform the Congress Secretariat at: email@example.com and indicate the person who booked the group registration.
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in ENGLISH
- Abstracts should be prepared in accordance to the instructions below and submitted through the online system. Abstracts should comply with the editing instructions;
- For proffered papers (for Oral Communications sessions or Poster presentation), only ONE abstract is allowed per person duly registered for the congress;
- Original scientific material is welcome and preference is given to recent findings not yet published at the date of the Congress;
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated by experts in one of the categories (topics) listed; they will be allocated for oral or poster presentation. Authors who do not wish to be considered for oral presentation are requested to indicate this when submitting. However, please note, that the Scientific Committee will make the final decision for the mode of presentation;
- The final decision of the Scientific Committee will be announced early September 2019.
- Authors agree that their abstract will be published in the congress abstract book (pdf document, no printed document will be issued)
- All accepted abstract submitters will receive confirmation by email. Please do not forget to indicate your correct email address and telephone number when submitting your abstract, as well as the email addresses of the main author and the presenter (the author who will present the paper at the conference).
The main author and the presenter can be the same person. They may also be identical to or different from the submitter);
- The main author and the presenter must be identified (by ticking the corresponding boxes)
- For further information and assistance please contact the scientific secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
For review purposes, abstracts are classified according to the following list.
Select only 1 topic on our submission form:
- Viral and molecular biology
- Epidemiology and natural history
- HPV prophylactic vaccines
- HPV therapeutic vaccines
- Immunotherapy - Immuno-oncology - New treatments
- HPV testing
- HPV screening
- Molecular markers
- Screening for women difficult to reach
- Screening methods
- Liquid based cytology
- Automation in cytology
- New technologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Diagnostic procedures / management
- Cervical neoplasia
- Vaginal neoplasia
- Vulvar diseases and neoplasia
- Anal neoplasia
- Oral HPV infection
- HPV and oropharynx / Head and neck cancer
- HPV and associated skin diseases
- Genital warts
- Sexually transmitted diseases and HIV infection
- Conventional therapies
- Economics and modelling
- Advocacy, acceptability and psychology
- Health education
- Low resource settings
- Public health