IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMITTERS
Due to the continuing uncertainties and travel restrictions related to COVID-19, the EUROGIN Scientific Committee has decided that abstract presenters will be allowed to give their talks virtually without having a travel (same flexibility for posters).
Authors of accepted abstracts for oral presentations will be assisted with their video recordings.
Considering these new rules, the abstract submission deadline has been extended to Feb. 26!
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Submission of an abstract implies the commitment that the presenting author registers for the EUROGIN 2021 Congress.
- Authors are requested to register for a Full Pass within 10 days after having received their provisional notification of acceptance.
If the abstract presenter is registered with a group, please inform the Congress Secretariat at: [email protected] and indicate the person who booked the group registration;
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in ENGLISH
- Abstracts should be prepared in accordance to the instructions below and submitted through the online system. Abstracts should comply with the editing instructions;
- For proffered papers (for Oral Communications sessions or Poster presentation), only ONE abstract is allowed per person duly registered for the congress;
- Original scientific material is welcome and preference is given to recent findings not yet published at the date of the Congress;
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated by experts in one of the categories (topics) listed; they will be allocated for oral or poster presentation. Authors who do not wish to be considered for oral presentation are requested to indicate this when submitting. However, please note, that the Scientific Committee will make the final decision for the mode of presentation;
- Authors agree that their abstract will be published in the congress abstract book (pdf document, no printed document will be issued)
- All accepted abstract submitters will receive confirmation by email. Please do not forget to indicate your correct email address and telephone number when submitting your abstract, as well as the email addresses of the main author and the presenter (the author who will present the paper at the conference).
The main author and the presenter can be the same person. They may also be identical to or different from the submitter);
- The main author and the presenter must be identified (by ticking the corresponding boxes)
- Abstract authors of oral presentations will be requested to pre-record their presentations. Posters will have to be prepared for E-poster format (an appropriate E-poster service will be made available);
- For further information and assistance please contact the scientific secretariat at [email protected]
For review purposes, abstracts are classified according to the following list.
Select only 1 topic on our submission form:
- Viral and molecular biology
- Epidemiology and natural history
- HPV prophylactic vaccines
- HPV therapeutic vaccines
- Immunotherapy - Immuno-oncology - New treatments
- HPV testing
- HPV screening
- Screening for women difficult to reach
- Triage of HPV positive women
- Molecular markers
- Screening methods
- Automation in cytology
- New technologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Diagnostic procedures / management
- Risk management
- Cervical neoplasia
- Vulvar and vaginal diseases and neoplasia
- Anal neoplasia
- Oral HPV infection
- HPV and oropharynx / Head and neck cancer
- HPV and associated skin diseases
- Genital warts
- HPV transmission
- Sexually transmitted diseases and HIV infection
- Conventional therapies
- Economics and modelling
- Advocacy, acceptability and psychology
- Health education
- Low resource settings
- Public health
- Fertility and HPV