ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: JANUARY 15, 2021.
Late breaker deadline :
on request – strict conditions to be complied with.
All abstracts must be submitted through the online abstract submission system.
Submission of an abstract implies having read and understood the General Conditions for Submission of Abstracts.
For review purposes, abstracts are classified according to the following list.
Select only 1 topic on our submission form:
- Viral and molecular biology
- Epidemiology and natural history
- HPV prophylactic vaccines
- HPV therapeutic vaccines
- Immunotherapy - Immuno-oncology - New treatments
- HPV testing
- HPV screening
- Screening for women difficult to reach
- Triage of HPV positive women
- Molecular markers
- Screening methods
- Automation in cytology
- New technologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Diagnostic procedures / management
- Risk management
- Cervical neoplasia
- Vulvar and vaginal diseases and neoplasia
- Anal neoplasia
- Oral HPV infection
- HPV and oropharynx / Head and neck cancer
- HPV and associated skin diseases
- Genital warts
- HPV transmission
- Sexually transmitted diseases and HIV infection
- Conventional therapies
- Economics and modelling
- Advocacy, acceptability and psychology
- Health education
- Low resource settings
- Public health
- Fertility and HPV