is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
EUROGIN aims to provide up-to-the-minute information to healthcare professionals and specialists to improve their knowledge and to give them a better understanding of genital infections and cancers, diagnosis, screening and prevention. EUROGIN achieves this by:
* Organizing international congresses which provides a forum to present up-to-date information and current data to delegates, and to review progress in the understanding and treatment of genital infection and neoplasia;
* Promoting courses and workshops to review current clinical practice, new data and technical developments in cervical cancer screening technology and management;
* Preparing training sessions to encourage specialized centres to develop screening programmes;
* Coordinating and supporting consensus meetings and expert panels on issues encountered in everyday practice. These lead to recommendations for improvement of medical practices and optimum results in screening, prophylaxis and treatment, while taking into account financial resources;
* Organizing satellite symposia at major international conferences and encouraging the exchange of information with other specialist organizations in this field.