ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: AUGUST 27, 2019.
Late breaker deadline :
on request – strict conditions to be complied with.
All abstracts must be submitted through the online abstract submission system.
2019 Abstract submission will open soon.
For review purposes, abstracts are classified according to the following list.
Select only 1 topic on our submission form:
- Viral and molecular biology
- Epidemiology and natural history
- HPV prophylactic vaccines
- HPV therapeutic vaccines
- Immunotherapy - Immuno-oncology - New treatments
- HPV testing
- HPV screening
- Molecular markers
- Screening for women difficult to reach
- Screening methods
- Liquid based cytology
- Automation in cytology
- New technologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Diagnostic procedures / management
- Cervical neoplasia
- Vaginal neoplasia
- Vulvar diseases and neoplasia
- Anal neoplasia
- Oral HPV infection
- HPV and oropharynx / Head and neck cancer
- HPV and associated skin diseases
- Genital warts
- Sexually transmitted diseases and HIV infection
- Conventional therapies
- Economics and modelling
- Advocacy, acceptability and psychology
- Health education
- Low resource settings
- Public health